Placing a lay-by
1. Add products to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
2. Select ‘Direct Deposit’ as payment method.
3. Transfer 25% of the total order cost to:
LUMIERE ART and CO.
Account 1024 9062
Please remember to quote your order number in transfer desciption.
3. A confirmation lay-by invoice confirming your payment dates and amounts will be sent to you within 48hrs of placing your order.
– We require a minimum 25% deposit. If this is not paid in full, your item will not be held and your money will be refunded.
– Orders must be to the value of $150 or more.
– Lay-by’s cannot be used when purchasing Workshops
Deposit and payments
– All lay-by’s require a minimum deposit of 25% of the total cost of goods.
– Each payment made must be no less than 25% of the total costs of goods.
– Payments must be made using payment method ‘Direct Deposit’.
– Payments are to be made in a maximum of four instalments.
– Payments are to be made fortnightly (dates as stated by Lumiere Art + Co.).
– If Lumiere Art + Co. cancel’s your lay-by, you will be refunded your full deposit as well as any instalments that have been paid.
– If the customer cancels the lay-by before goods are sent (and so long as all other terms have been met), they will be refunded the total amount paid less the initial 25% deposit (termination fee).
Should any of these terms and conditions be breached by the customer, Lumiere Art + Co. will terminate the lay-by and the 25% deposit will be forfeited by the customer.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Quality and Variation
The products sold by Lumiere Art + Co. are all handmade and while we aim to ensure all of our products look as close as possible to the photographic representations displayed on our website, please understand that variations will occur. We consider this to be a normal part of what makes our handmade products unique.
Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
In the event of a change of mind, please contact us at email@example.com immediately to discuss.
If the order has not yet been shipped, we will stop the process and you can swap the item you have purchased for another item. If this item is of lesser value, you will be given a credit note for the remaining amount.
If the order has been shipped, you are welcome to exchange goods within 7 days of receipt. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this. After 7 days, we will not accept exchanges.
We do not cover postage costs to exchange an item, and you must include a copy of your order invoice. Items must reach us in new condition, in their original packaging. You can either arrange an exchange of other items or we will send you a store credit for the cost of the item. This does not apply to sale items.
We do not refund for change of mind.
I’ve received a damaged item. What happens now?
If your item arrives faulty or damaged, please contact email@example.com within 7 days of receipt for details of how to return your item for a replacement or refund. Please note that we are unable to refund on items which have small variations in colour and pattern. We are unable to accept returns on items after 7 days. Please also note that Lumiere Art + Co will not cover costs incurred from broken glass during shipping. Please advise if you wish to have your artwork framed with archival perspex instead of glass.
Ph: 0408 799 808
In the event a more serious matter that cannot be resolved through our normal channels, please state the situation in writing and address it to: Lumiere Art + Co., 33/1140 Nepean Highway, Mornington. Victoria, Australia. In the event of an emergency situation, please call +61 410 573 120.